The heart of gratitude
My “I am thankful” list
Today, I’m thankful that:
- I got 2 blog posts (here and here) done yesterday (never happened before), albeit overdue. You can take a look, it’s about ADHD.
- I’ve a roof over my head.
- I have a comfortable bed.
- I have a working smart phone, which I love and helps me do so many things.
- I have a working laptop, which I enjoy using, for work and personal stuff.
- I’ve food in the fridge.
- I’ve hot running water.
- I can find opportunities to support myself (financially).
- I took the first step and looked for some part time work (no success yet, but will continue trying).
- I hurt my left wrist yesterday but i feel better today (I felt like a one-armed sailor, who knew I used my left wrist this much!)
- I have a recovery buddy who lives near me and is very supportive and we have a good relationship.
- I have people I can text for help IRL (don’t know if it’ll work out, but at least they exist).
- I’ve got all of you here, my recovery fam. So glad to receive your comments and PMs†?
Gratitude and healing
I am in debt, and have financial problems (don’t have a stable income). But I’ve got so much going on for me that I need to be thankful for.
I’m not sleeping in the streets (yet), finding or causing trouble, increasing my addictions…
My mental health is manageable (I guess?) and I want to know and trust that the Universe will provide the solutions that I need, as long as I do my part.
May we, humankind, continue lifting each other up amidst whatever troubles we are facing. And let us celebrate our victories with each other too!
What are you thankful for today?†Do you have an “I am thankful” list as well?
View the original post on Instagram.
>> Follow me at @girlintherapy.